For those of you that would like to have an at home, easy-to-use espresso maker, and already know you want it to be stainless steel, we’ve picked out some stainless steel stovetop espresso makers for you.
Stovetop espresso makers are easy to use. Instead of plugging them in, all you have to do is place them directly on your stove. Just make sure to add water and ground coffee beans first!
These moka pots don’t make real espresso but they are great affordable alternatives!
Laroma 18/10 Stainless Steel 6-Cup Stovetop Espresso Coffee Maker (Dishwasher Safe) with Oversized Stay-Cool Handle (Classic Italian Brewing Method) Gas or Electric Stovetops (Macchinetta, Mok, Caffettiera, Moka)Bialetti 6956 Musa Stovetop Espresso Coffee Pot, 6-Cup, Stainless SteelIlsa Stainless Steel 3 Cup Stovetop Espresso MakerPrimula Pes4606 Steel Stovetop Espresso Maker 6 Cup Capacity (Peerless Industries PES4606)Cuisinox Roma 6-cup Stainless Steel Stovetop Espresso MakerChefs Secret? 4-Cup Heavy-Gauge Stainless Steel Espresso MakerBialetti 6969 Venus Stovetop Percolator, 6-Cup, Stainless SteelVev Vigano 8160 Vespress Gold 12 to 14-cup Coffee Pot – Made in ItalyVev Vigano Stovetop Espresso Maker – Vev Vigano Kontessa Gold 4 cup sizeCuisinox Alpha 10-Cup Espresso CoffeemakerBellux Stovetop Stainless Steel Espresso Coffee Maker 10 CupBodum Chambord 27-Ounce Stainless-Steel Stovetop Espresso Maker
- Our stainless steel stovetop espresso makers range in price from $10.00 to $100.00 and make from 3 to 14 cups of espresso (2oz per cup).
- These come with handles so that you can carry and pour your espresso without difficulty.
- The espresso maker’s lid comes with a knob to make opening and pouring simple; however, the lid is not completely removable because it’s still attached to the body.
- To clean them, we suggest hand washing, as a dishwasher may not do the job correctly. Please check the product description to see if they are dishwasher safe before purchasing.
- For the material, you can select from stainless steel with stainless steel, plastic, or brass accents and handles.
Small stovetop espresso makers use either stainless steel or aluminum for their base and body, but they use plastic handles and pour spouts to keep you from being burned. However, some are 100% stainless steel – including their handles. You can also choose from gold accented, stainless steel espresso makers for a more elegant, or professional touch.
Stainless steel: stainless steel provides better insulation (keeping beverages hot or cold longer), and does not stain as quickly as other materials. Some people think stainless steel moka pots are safer than the aluminum versions too!
Brass accented: Brass accents add a refined and elegant look to an espresso maker. These espresso makers are suitable for high-dollar establishments, events, or parties, such as weddings, televised or celebrity events. These espresso makers will also last longer, due to the materials used.
Additional Perks and Information
- Although more expensive than aluminum or other coffee maker materials, stainless steel is a guaranteed long-lasting and durable material, meaning you’ll have your espresso maker for longer than other, cheaper options.
- Stovetop espresso makers heat your espresso in only about 4 to 5 minutes.
If you definitely want a stovetop espresso maker but it doesn’t need to be stainless steel, you can refer to our selection of small or large stovetop espresso makers in our product section. Both our selection of small and large stovetop espresso makers come in various materials.