If you’re a fan of espresso, but don’t drink a lot of it and also don’t want the hassle of having to plug in a coffee maker, a small stovetop espresso maker is perfect for you.
Stovetop espresso makers are easy to use. Instead of plugging them in, all you have to do is place them directly on your stove. Just make sure to add water and ground coffee beans first!
Bialetti: Collection. Dama Black – 1 Cup Espresso MakerLa Cupola Espresso Maker by Aldo Rossi Size: 3 cup, Handle Color: Black, Finish: Aluminum1 cup moka express coffee Latte Espresso maker pot + extra rubber gasketBialetti 6857 Moka Express 1-Cup Stovetop Espresso MakerIlsa Stainless Steel 3 Cup Stovetop Espresso MakerVev Vigano Carioca Nero 1-Cup Espresso MakerChinook Granite 3 Cup Espresso Coffee MakerAlessi Moka Stovetop Espresso Maker – 1 CupsPrimula Aluminum 1 Cup Stovetop Espresso MakerBialetti 07008 Brikka Espresso Machine, 2 CupsVev Vigano 8002 Vev Vigano Kontessa Oro 2-cup Coffee PotBellux Stovetop Stainless Steel Espresso Coffee Maker 3 Cup
- Our small stovetop espresso makers range are all quite affordable and make from 1 to 9 cups of espresso (2oz per cup). See Moka pot vs Espresso: they are actually different, btw.
- These come with handles so that you can carry and pour your espresso without difficulty.
- The espresso maker’s lid comes with a knob to make opening and pouring simple; however, the lid is not completely removable because it’s still attached to the body.
- To clean them, we suggest hand washing, as a dishwasher may not do the job correctly. Please check the product description to see if they are dishwasher safe before purchasing.
- For the material, you can select from stainless steel or aluminum with stainless steel, plastic, or gold accents and handles.
Small stovetop espresso makers use either stainless steel or aluminum for their base and body, but they use plastic handles and pour spouts to keep you from being burned. However, some are 100% stainless steel – including their handles. You can also choose from gold accented, stainless steel espresso makers for a more elegant, or professional touch.
Stainless steel: stainless steel provides better insulation (keeping beverages hot or cold longer), and does not stain as quickly as other materials.
Aluminum: Aluminum is not as heavy nor as expensive as stainless steel; however, it is not as durable nor is it as heat-resistant as steel.
Gold accented: Gold accents add a refined and elegant look to an espresso maker. These espresso makers are suitable for high-dollar establishments, events, or parties, such as weddings, televised or celebrity events. These espresso makers will also last longer, due to the materials used.
Additional Perks and Information
- Due to their small size, you can take them with you practically anywhere (even on vacation!), as long as you know you’ll have a stove available.
- They also make wonderful gifts due to their simplicity of use and size.
- Stovetop espresso makers heat your espresso in only about 4 to 5 minutes.
If you still would like to have a stovetop espresso maker but want a larger one, take a look at our large variety of stovetop espresso makers available in our product section.