If one serving size of coffee just isn’t enough for you, our prepared staff here at Gathering Grounds Cafe has selected some larger mugs to silence any of your concerns.
Being that these mugs still are fairly small in size and diameter, you can easily tote these in hand, bag, or place them in your car’s cup-holder for an on-the-road beverage. Also, some of these still fit under single-serve coffee brewers; just check their product description when purchasing.
Contigo SnapSeal Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Mug, 20-Ounce, Greyed JadeContigo AUTOSEAL West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug with Easy-Clean Lid, 20-Ounce, BlackZojirushi SM-SA60-BA Stainless Steel Mug, 20-Ounce, BlackContigo Autoseal Aria Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Mug, 20-Ounce, CharcoalThermos Gs1500tri6 Foam Insulated Travel Mug, 20-Ouncebubba 20 oz travel mug classic black20 oz ThermoServ Foam Insulated Coffee Mug Black/Green Two PackThermos Work Series Travel Mug, 20 Oz – Color May VaryTimolino PCS-60 20-Ounce Signature Travel Mug 2.0 Grande, Brushed Stainless20 oz. Microwavable Ceramic Travel Mug Cobalt BlueStanley Adventure Clip Grip Coffee Mug (Green, 20-Ounce)
- Our 20oz mugs tend to range in price from $10.00 to $40.00.
- These are hand-held mugs that either have a handle designed for easy gripping, or a small enough frame that allows you to carry them with ease.
- If you want something that is leak proof and no spill, check out the mugs that come with one button opening mechanisms. They’re programmed to lock so that they don’t spill when transporting in a bag.
- For the material, you can select from stainless steel, BPA-free plastic, foam-walled, or ceramic.
Stainless steel: stainless steel mugs provide better insulation (keeping beverages hot or cold longer) than other materials, and do not stain as easily. Many of these mugs require hand washing.
Plastic: plastic mugs are definitely the easiest to throw into a dishwasher and microwave; however, they stain easier and may scratch as opposed to a stainless steel mug. If you’re worried about the type of plastic, make sure the mug you’re buying is “BPA-free plastic.” BPA-free plastic is also designed with resistance to withstand high impact.
Foam-walled: foam-walled, or insulated, mugs are designed to retain heat well and are also dishwasher-safe, unlike some stainless steel mugs.
Ceramic: Ceramic mugs are a bit heavier than the other materials of mugs we have available. They are not shatter-resistant, but do provide you with an excellent, sturdy mug that will keep your coffee warm or chilled to your liking. They’re easy to clean, and with their sleek design and contouring, they’re also on the eyes if you’re looking to make a statement.
Additional Perks and Information
- 20oz mugs give you a little over 2 servings of delicious coffee.
- They fit snugly in most car drink holders and well under single-serve coffee machines.
The next sizes down in mugs we have are those that hold 8oz. If you’re seeking something larger though, we’ve got you covered. On our products page, you will find 24oz mugs, 32oz mugs, even larger travel mugs, and for something different – wide bottom travel mugs.
You can also see the following page for a list of other sizes and styles.