Small coffee urns are a good option for smaller social or work events and environments. They hold several batches of coffee at once – more than any household coffee maker – so you don’t have to continue to make and refill the urn several times a day.
Due to their size and portability, these are perfect for smaller businesses, parties, or events. They also work well for smaller coffee shops, cafes, or restaurants, which expect to serve customers throughout the day without having to constantly refill the urn.
Also, a small coffee urn will rescue any business or office when there’s a coffee rush, because they all come with a one-handed pressing dispenser to make pouring extremely fast.
Hamilton Beach 40540 Brew Station 40-Cup Coffee Urn, SilverWest Bend 58002 12-42 Cup Automatic Party Perk Coffee UrnWest Bend 58030 12-30 Automatic Party PerkContinental Electric Stainless Steel Single 30-Cup Coffee Wall UrnCoffee Urn, 25 cupsBUNN 32130.0000 3.0-Liter Lever-Action Airpot, Stainless SteelWest Bend 43536 Aluminum 36-Cup Commercial Coffee UrnHamilton Beach 40540 Brew Station 40-Cup Coffee Urn, Silver, Garden, Lawn, Maintenance
- Our small coffee urns range in price from $35.00 to $220.00 and brew 12 to 40 cups of coffee, depending upon the setting.
- Small coffee urns are easy to fill up and fairly simple to clean as they usually come with detachable, large tops.
- Due to their size and material, they will usually require hand washing.
- You can choose from an urn with two handles on the sides, making it easy for you to grip and carry; or you can select one that comes with a plastic handle on top.
- To make dispensing effortless, small urns come with a one-handed dispensing mechanism: a button, a lever, or a faucet, all of which only require one hand to push and serve.
You will find that the majority of small coffee urns use stainless steel for their base and body, and use plastic handles and pour spouts to keep you from being burned.
Stainless steel: stainless steel provides better insulation (keeping beverages hot or cold longer), and does not stain as quickly as other materials.
Additional Perks and Information
- Most of these small coffee urns can be carried by one person, and are still small enough to fit into a kitchen sink, making cleaning less of a hassle.
- If you like the function of the small coffee urns but need to keep your coffee warmer for longer, check out our selection of insulated coffee urns and carafes on our product page.
- We also offer other coffee storage units such as carafes. These will store your coffee, but are a more portable option as they come in smaller sizes and with handles designed for carrying with one hand.